Whether you are building a residential subdivision or a simple bathroom remodel, we have the roll-off container and service to fit your needs.
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our customers.
We recognize that our customers want easy, cost-effective solutions to their disposal needs. Let our staff know your needs and we will do our best to find a way to meet them.
We offer flat rates with no hidden fees. The charges shown here are the total cost. No Delivery or pickup fee of any kind.
Note: We only allow concrete waste in the 10 yard containers.
- 10 Cubic Yards: 8x12x3 feet. Fee $225 with trash; $300 with concrete (only container used for concrete), shingles, asphalt, bricks, any other heavy materials
- 12 Cubic Yards: 8x12x4 feet. Fee $245 with trash; $325 with shingles, asphalt, bricks, any other heavy materials
- 15 Cubic Yards: 8x15x4 feet. Fee $280 with trash; $365 with shingles, asphalt, bricks, any other heavy materials
- 20 Cubic Yards: 8x15x5.5 feet. Fee $315 with trash; $405 with shingles, asphalt, bricks, any other heavy materials
- 30 Cubic Yards: 8x20x6 feet. Fee $400 with trash; $450 with shingles
No other delivery or pick-up fees.
No large appliances can be put in the containers, they have to be done separate
The container can be moved to another location for a $60 charge.
This fee is payable on delivery, and covers a 10-day rental. The fee is $10 per calendar day to keep the container past the original 10-day period. If you have the container dumped and reset, the charge is the same as the original charge, and the 10-day period starts over.
There is a $30 fee for any cities in Kansas, North of the river, East of Oak Grove, Buckner, Harrisonville, and Kingsville.(We do not deliver to KCK or Olathe if West of I-35).
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
To arrange Roll-Off Services, please call us at 816-525-4123, or complete the contact form on your left.