Whether you are building a residential subdivision or a simple bathroom remodel, we have the roll-off container and service to fit your needs.
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our customers.
We recognize that our customers want easy, cost effective solutions to their disposal needs. Let our staff know your needs and we will do our best to find a way to meet them.
We offer flat rates with no hidden fees. The charges shown here are the total cost. No Delivery or pickup fee of any kind.
Note: We only allow concrete waste in the 10 yard containers.
- 10 Cubic Yards: 8x12x3 feet. Fee $210 with trash; $260 with concrete (only container used for concrete), shingles, asphalt, bricks, any other heavy materials
- 12 Cubic Yards: 8x12x4 feet. Fee $230 with trash; $285 with shingles, asphalt, bricks, any other heavy materials
- 15 Cubic Yards: 8x15x4 feet. Fee $260 with trash; $325 with shingles, asphalt, bricks, any other heavy materials
- 20 Cubic Yards: 8x15x5.5 feet. Fee $285 with trash; $365 with shingles, asphalt, bricks, any other heavy materials
- 30 Cubic Yards: 8x20x6 feet. Fee $360 with trash; $400 with shingles
Appliances are $20 each to put into any container. No other delivery or pick-up fees.
The container can be moved to another location for a $60 charge.
This fee is payable on delivery, and covers a 10-day rental. The fee is $10 per calendar day to keep the container past the original 10-day period. If you have the container dumped and reset, the charge is the same as the original charge, and the 10-day period starts over.
There is a $30 fee for any cities in Kansas (we do not deliver to KCK or Olathe if West of I-35); North of river; and East of Oak Grove, including Buckner and Harrisonville.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
To arrange Roll-Off Services, please call us at 816-525-4123, or complete the contact form on your left.