Whether you are building a residential subdivision or a simple bathroom remodel, we have the roll-off container and service to fit your needs.
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our customers.
We recognize that our customers want easy, cost-effective solutions to their disposal needs. Let our staff know your needs and we will do our best to find a way to meet them.
We offer flat rates with no hidden fees. The charges shown here are the total cost. No Delivery or pickup fee of any kind.
Note: We only allow concrete waste in the 10 yard containers.
The heavy charge is for any concrete, bricks, dirt, rock, sand, roofing or plaster/stucco material.
- 10 Cubic Yards: 8x12x3 feet. Fee $240 with trash; $315 with heavy charge
- 12 Cubic Yards: 8x12x4 feet. Fee $260 with trash; $340 with heavy charge
- 15 Cubic Yards: 8x15x4 feet. Fee $295 with trash; $380 with heavy charge
- 20 Cubic Yards: 8x15x5.5 feet. Fee $330 with trash; $420 with heavy charge
- 25 Cubic Yards: 8x22x4 feet. Fee $385 with trash; $440 with heavy charge
- 30 Cubic Yards: 8x20x6 feet. Fee $415 with trash; $465 with heavy charge
- 40 Cubic Yards: 8x22x6 feet. Fee $495 with trash; $555 with heavy charge
No other delivery or pick-up fees.
Please let us know at the time of rental if your going to include any of the heavy materials or there will be a $40 fee added along with the heavy charge.
No large appliances can be put in the containers, they have to be done separate
The container can be moved to another location for a $60 charge.
This fee is payable on delivery, and covers a 10-day rental. The fee is $10 per calendar day to keep the container past the original 10-day period. If you have the container dumped and reset, the charge is the same as the original charge, and the 10-day period starts over.
There is a $30 fee for any cities in Kansas, North of the river, East of Oak Grove, Buckner, Harrisonville, and Kingsville.(We do not deliver to KCK or Olathe if West of I-35).
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
To arrange Roll-Off Services, please call us at 816-525-4123, or complete the contact form on your left.